Federal and state banking laws govern much of our relationship with you. In particular, laws concerning negotiable instruments, deposit accounts and how we treat activity of these accounts. Complete disclosures of our fees and charges are available at your nearest branch location.
The FDIC Improvement Act of 1991 contained within it the Truth in Savings Act. The purpose of this act is to enable consumers to make informed decisions about deposit accounts in depository institutions.
Below is a condensed description of accounts we have to offer. For a complete list of services and charges, please see one of our new accounts representatives at the branch nearest you. Someone there will be happy to help you.
Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
- Minimum opening deposit of $500.
- Interest will be credited to your account or paid to you monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually, at maturity or as agreed upon.
- The annual percentage yield (APY) assumes that interest remains on deposit until maturity. A withdrawal will reduce earnings.
- After the account is opened, withdrawals before maturity date from the principle may incur a penalty.
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day you make the deposit.
We have the following certificate of deposit terms available. Because rates change periodically, we do not list our rates online. Please contact a new accounts representative at the branch nearest you for current rates. We will be happy to assist you in choosing the certificate that’s right for you.
|7 – 31 Day Certificate|
|61 – 91 Day Certificate|
|92 – 120 Day Certificate|
|6 Month Certificate|
|12 Month CD|
|15 Month CD|
|18 Month CD|
|24 Month CD|
|3 Year CD|
|5 Year CD|
|18 Month IRA CD|